We are continually working to find ways to help students manage their investment in course materials. Our efforts include:
- Offering an online price comparison tool so students can compare textbook prices from the BMCC Bookstore, Amazon, Chegg, Half.com & Rafter rentals - all right on our website.
- Renting textbooks directly from our store and more titles through our online partner.
- Offering money-saving used books.
- Expanding our selection of lower-priced e-Books.
- Returning up $100,000 in cash to students each year through Textbook Buyback.
- Educating faculty on cost-conscious textbook adoption strategies.