Graduation - Faculty
- Go to the BMCC Bookstore website www.bookstore.bluecc.edu.
- Select the link for ordering graduation material which appears on the BMCC Bookstore home page.
- Choose “Staff: Order your Regalia here”.
- Select the “Begin Your Order” button.
- Select your degree.
- After selecting your degree, options will appear for choosing your Alma Mater, the exact wording of your degree, and your height and weight range. Once you have entered this information, click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- Review the summary of your order. If everything is correct, click on “Checkout”. If there is an error, select the “X” to the right of the item summary followed by the “Continue shopping” button.
- Enter your name, phone number and email in the appropriate boxes. The graduation date should already be filled in. The total should be $0.00 under Order Summary. If everything is correct, click on the “Submit Order” button.
The cap, gown, hood and tassel are paid for by the institution and are yours to keep. The institution expects you to store your regalia for future use. Your regalia will arrive approximately two weeks before graduation and will be available for you to pick up at the BMCC Bookstore.
Graduation - Students
Students are directed to order their graduation regalia by going to the BMCC Bookstore website www.bookstore.bluecc.edu and clicking the appropriate link.
A debit or credit card is required to purchase graduation materials, if the student does not have a debit or credit card, direct them to appear in person at the BMCC Bookstore to place their order.
Please beware there is a deadline for placing orders which occurs in early May.
If a student has not ordered their cap and gown by the deadline, a small quantity of extra caps and gowns will be available for purchase the week before graduation on a first come-first served basis and at a higher cost than if they had purchased them online by the deadline.