The mission of the BMCC Bookstore is to enhance student support per the BMCC Strategic Plan by assisting students in obtaining required course material, providing products and services that support student’s learning needs and promote campus life.
Assisting students in obtaining required course material
- Textbooks in multiple formats and delivery methods (purchase vs. rental, traditional book, e-book, unbound book, etc.).
- Book information (ISBN, title, author, edition).
- Alternative methods of purchase (3rd Party, Peer-to-peer).
- Accept financial aid as a form of tender.
Providing products and services that support student’s learning needs
- School Supplies.
- Academically-Priced Software.
- Reference Books & Study Aids
- Access to Copy Center Services
- Print/Copy Account Management
Promote campus life
- Consumables (coffee, snacks, meals on the go).
- BMCC branded clothing and merchandise.
- Social environment (seating areas, customer service).