Two Types of Rentals
- In-Store – Rent from Bookstore, returnable at BMCC Bookstore or by mail to rental company – More expensive rental option but immediately get the book – Rental price based on our selling price (rental company is essentially buying the book from the Bookstore)
- Online - Rent directly from rental company though BMCC Bookstore website – Lower cost but have to wait for book to be sent – Price based on national supply and demand and rental company’s inventory – Questions about online rental orders must be directed to the book renter company
NOTES ON RENTALS
- Books cannot be rented with financial aid as there is no method of charging the students if their book is not returned by the end of the rental period. A debit or credit card is required
- Some titles are only available as e-books or rentals online through our partner companies and not in the Bookstore.
- Rental books can be purchased from our book renting partner if you should choose to keep your book.
- You can also extend the period of your rental. You will need to log in to your book rental account to do this
- Rentable Titles: 83 Titles (39%)
- Avg. Savings vs. New Price: 48%
- Rentable Titles: 141 Titles (67%)
- Avg. Savings vs. New Price: 57%