- Go to class first before opening any of your books. Do NOT unpackage/remove shrink-wrap until you are sure you are taking the course.
Do NOT lose your receipt.
- Understand the store’s return policy.
- Take care of your books. Even if the book is eligible for buyback, it may not be purchased during buyback if the condition is too poor.
- Save any extra items that came with the book. Sometimes they are required if the book is to be bought back. Rarely, the items themselves have value at buyback.
- Consider used books or other formats when they are available.
- The best time to find used books is near the end of buyback week. That is when we will have the largest stock of them available.
- If you are using financial aid to buy your books, come in the first day Book Vouchers are available.