- Advisor View Training - Blackboard Collaborate recording
- Advisor View Basics - Step-by-step instructions
- Degree Audit Orientation - please contact the Registrars' Office to schedule your training.
- Phone: 541-278-5757 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree Audit Instructions - Step-by-step instructions - updated 12.11.17
- e2e Appointment Manager - Step-by-step instructions
- Academic Progress Appeals Form
- Advising Worksheets 2018
- Alternative Placement Options for Math, Reading, Writing
- BMCC Advising Syllabus
- Degree Planning Forms
- New Student 2018 Success Checklist (for primary use by Success Coaches)
- Overlapping Classes Time Conflict Petition (pdf only)
- Prerequisite Override Instructor Approved to be completed when student would like the instructor to override or waive the pre-requisite for a course.
- Request for Alternative Testing: To be used by instructors teaching an in-class course when students are not able to test during their normal in-class test time.
- Student Time Management Planner Provided by Study Guides and Strategies.
This planner will be helpful in showing a student just how quickly their day can disappear. It is especially helpful to show the challenges of working, raising children, and continuing an education.
- Wolf Help Action Plan (for use by Success Coaches)
- 2016-2017 Certificate/Degree Offerings
- Appointment Manager (e2e) - Login Page
- College Scheduler (BETA TEST)
- Online Course Schedule
- Course List by Type
- Course List by Type - Alphabetical Order by Course Number
- Degree Checklists
- TES (Transfer Evaluation System). Use this tool to search for transfer equivalencies by selecting the name of the transfer college to show you how courses will be evaluated by BMCC.
- Oregon Community College and University Program and Transfer Information (updated Oct. 2017)
- Who to Contact in Enrollment Services
- Writing and Math Progression Chart 2016-17