General Information and Systems Access
- Advisor View Basics - Step-by-step instructions
- BMCC Advising Syllabus
- Appointment Manager - Login Page
- Appointment Manager - Step-by-step instructions
- Degree Audit Instructions - Step-by-step instructions - updated 12.11.17
- Degree Audit Login (requires login)
- Degree Audit Orientation - please contact the Registrars' Office to schedule your training.
- Phone: 541-278-5757 or by email to email@example.com
- WolfHelp/Academic Early Alert - Policy and Procedure
- WolfHelp/Academic Early Alert Detective – Directions for access and use within Canvas/Drop Out Detective
- 8 Term Degree Planner
- Academic Progress Appeals Form - for use by success coaches
- Advising Worksheets
- Alternative Placement Options for Math, Reading, Writing
- New Student Success Checklist (for primary use by Success Coaches)
- Overlapping Classes Time Conflict Petition (pdf only)
- Instructor Approved Prerequisite Override
- Request for Alternative Testing: To be used by instructors teaching an in-class course when students are not able to test during their normal in-class test time.
- Academic Catalog
- Degree Guides – by department; including degrees and certificates
- Oregon Community College and University Program and Transfer Information (updated Oct. 2017)
- Schedule of Classes
- TES (Transfer Evaluation System). Use this tool to search for transfer equivalencies by selecting the name of the transfer college to show you how courses will be evaluated by BMCC.