Interested candidates for the BMCC President position should complete the BMCC Application for Employment online, which should be received no later than December 14, 2018. Applicants should also submit the following:
- A letter of application that succinctly addresses the opportunities and challenges identified, and how your experience and professional qualifications prepare you to serve the needs of BMCC (not to exceed 5 pages).
- A current resume including an email address and cell phone number.
- A reference list with the names, home and business telephone numbers, and email addresses of eight references: three supervisors (one board member), two direct reports and three faculty members from current or former institutions.
- Candidate Cover Sheet, which is a two-page synopsis of your professional career.
- College Transcript; Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
These five (5) documents will be the only application information presented to the Search Committee.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to upload all required documents, including transcript(s). If you have questions, please contact Human Resources at 541.278.5837. All materials must be received no later than December 14, 2018.
This search is a Gold Hill Associates assisted search. If you have any questions please contact Dr. Preston Pulliams at 503.704.3425 or email@example.com.
This is a confidential process and will be handled accordingly throughout its various stages.