BMCC BAKER COUNTY
3275 Baker Street
Baker City, Or 97814
BMCC Baker County has a variety of offerings.
- College credit classes/A.A.O.T. transfer
- Job skills workshops
- College preparatory classes including ABE, GED preparation and testing, and ESL
- Customized training for business and industry
- Emergency medical training, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy, first aid, and certain occupational certifications
- Personal enrichment courses
BMCC Baker County offers the entire A.A.O.T. degree with traditional class offerings. Students can also combine distance education classes with traditional day/evening classes for more flexibility. Additionally, the Small Business Development Center has a representative at BMCC Baker County. Financial Aid is available for qualified students. Many students can pay the entire cost of tuition with financial aid.
For additional information or to schedule a tour, please contact the BMCC Baker County office 541-523-9127.