Alternative testing is for those students that missed their quiz/exam in your face-to-face course and the quiz/exam must be completed in a proctored environment. Note: The Testing Center is not able to accommodate testing for an entire class, however, may be able assist with proctored testing once other options have been explored.
Please complete the following information for each student you are requesting an alternative test option for.
- If the test/quiz/exam is not available in your CANVAS shell, you are required to provide a printed copy to the Testing Center for each student taking the exam.
- All completed exams must be picked up at the Testing Center either yourself or your department Academic Specialist within 5 days of the date the exam/quiz was taken.
- Expired exams or completed exams that have not been picked up will be shredded.
Instructors will be notified by email if the Testing Center is able to accommodate your request for alternative testing. Please do not send students to the Testing Center until your request has been approved.
Standard Testing policies includes:
- Students must show valid picture ID(not expired) prior to testing
- No electronics allowed in testing room (phone, tablets, smart watches, etc.)
- No calculators or notes unless indicated below (standard calculators are available in the Testing Room)
- No food or drinks in the testing area
Use of private testing room: By appointment only and only for those students with an approved accommodation that requires use of the testing room.