Alternative testing is for those students that missed their quiz/exam in your face-to-face course and the quiz/exam must be completed in a proctored environment. Note: The Testing Center is not able to accommodate testing for an entire class, however, may be able assist with proctored testing once other options have been explored.
Please complete the following information for each student you are requesting an alternative test option for.
- If the test/quiz/exam is not available in your CANVAS shell, you will be required to submit a scanned copy of the exam along with your request.
- If the student will be taking a paper exam, the exam will be scanned and emailed to you, along with any additional documents, such as scratch paper, by 5 p.m. on the day the exam was taken.
Standard Testing policies includes:
- Students must show picture ID prior to testing
- No electronics allowed in testing room (phone, tablets, etc.)
- No calculators or notes unless indicated below (standard calculators are available in the Testing Room)
- No food or drinks in the testing area
Use of private testing room: By appointment only and only for those students with an approved accommodation that requires use of the testing room.