STUDENTS - Want to become a peer tutor?
People who would like to tutor may apply at any time. Tutors should possess the ability to work with students from diverse backgrounds, provide content area assistance, work collaboratively with other tutors, faculty, and staff, and the ability to work with one or more students in a tutoring session.
- Must agree to complete Tutor Training course
- Must be a degree-seeking BMCC Student and currently enrolled in at least 6 BMCC credits
- Must have recommendation from BMCC faculty member
- Must have successfully completed the course to be tutored with an "A" or "B".
- Must maintain a 3.0 GPA or above