Blue Mountain Community College welcomes and supports Veterans who have served, or are currently serving, in any branch of the U.S. Military; as well as their dependents
BMCC contact information:
♦ Email us anytime at email@example.com
♦ Stop by during the Pendleton Service Center window hours:
Tuesdays from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Thursdays from 12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
♦ Make an appointment to meet in-person or by phone: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-278-5759
♦ Call the Service Center 541-278-5759 and ask to speak with a Veterans Certifying Official
Decision Making Tools:
- College Scorecard and Video Tutorial- Most up-to-date, comprehensive, and reliable information available on colleges in an easy to understand format
- Department of Defense Tuition Assistance (TA) DECIDE - A dynamic information and comparison tool designed to aid participants of DoD’s Tuition Assistance Program in making informed choices on schools and education programs.
- Shopping Sheet
- College Navigator - This tool helps you find, organize, and keep track of the schools that are best suited for you. It has a cost calculator, financial aid information, graduation rates, student loan default rates, and it can compare schools.
- “Paying for College” website - Get help to make informed financial decisions about how to pay for college.
- GI Bill Benefits Comparison Tool- Learn about education programs and compare estimated benefits by school.