All students planning to complete their certificate or degree requirements during or prior to the end of summer 2017 are eligible to participate in our 2017 ceremony. Those planning to complete during or after fall 2017 are invited to participate in our 2018 ceremony.
ORDERING YOUR CAP AND GOWN - STUDENTS
To order your Cap and Gown and other commencement supplies, go to our Bookstore website.
- Cost: $17.99
- Deadline to place your order: May 9, 2017 at 8:00 p.m.
- Pick up date and location: On or after June 1, 2017 at the BMCC Pendleton Bookstore.
Additional information about rehearsal will be posted on May 1, 2017.
- Day: Wednesday, June 14,2017
- Time: 6 p.m.
- Check-in Time: 5:15 p.m.
- Location: Pendleton Convention Center, 1601 Westgate, Pendleton, OR 97801
Outreach will have booths and staff available to decorate your caps after rehearsal.
NURSING PINNING CEREMONY - Pendleton campus
- Practice: Wednesday, June 14, 2017, 2 p.m. - 3 p.m., BMCC Theater
- Ceremony: Thursday, June 15, 2017, 2 p.m. - 3 p.m., BMCC Theater
- Reception: Thursday, June 15, 2017, 3 p.m. - 4 p.m., Student Union, Pioneer Hall
- Day: Thursday, June 15,2017
- Check-In Time: Graduate check in 6:15 p.m.
- Ceremony Start Time: 7:00 p.m. Please note - guests arriving during our processional will be asked to wait to be seated until all of our graduates have entered our event area.
- Location of Ceremony: Pendleton Convention Center, 1601 Westgate, Pendleton, OR 97801
Graduation information line: (541) 278-5760
Special Seating Needs or other Accommodations: For information about special seating needs or other accommodations, please contact Linda Zojonc at (541) 278-5760.
- Information about our photographer for our 2017 ceremony will be available on or after May 1, 2017.
- Parking: Parking is free. The Pendleton Convention Center can accommodate 500 cars.
- Doors open at 6 p.m. Doors will close at 6:50 p.m. to allow our graduates to line-up. Once our graduates are seated in the event area, the front doors will re-open to seat guests.
- Gifts and flowers will be available to purchase ($2 - $25).
- No ticket required to attend. All are welcome and encouraged to attend to help celebrate our graduates!
- Special Seating Needs or other Accommodations: For information about special seating needs or other accommodations, please contact Linda Zojonc at (541) 278-5760.