Are you ready to hit the ground running when fall term begins? Attend "Welcome to the Pack"!
Welcome to the Pack is a great opportunity to:
- Meet our faculty and staff
- Take in a sample class
- Locate your classes
- Learn about resources available to all BMCC students
- Have Lunch - It's on US!!
- Listen to some music
- WIN prizes including scholarships and a tablet!
- Meet the rest of the Timberwolf Pack
WHEN: Friday, September 22, 2017
WHERE: BMCC's Pendleton campus
TIME: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Check-in starts at 9:30 a.m.
- Log onto your student Wolfweb account
- From the Student Online Resources page/Registration section, select the link "Register for Classes"
- Select "Fall 2017"
- Register for course number N.R0700-01-Welcome to the Pack
For accommodations request, contact Dr. Ralph Murphy II, Dean of Student Development and Success at (541) 278-5958.
This course is free!
Special Needs Contact Statement: Persons having questions about or requests for special needs and accommodation should contact the Student Health & Wellness Resource Coordinator at Blue Mountain Community College, 2411 N.W. Carden Pendleton OR 97801, Phone 541-278-5958. For hearing impaired assistance please call Oregon Relay at 7-1-1. Contact should be made 72 hours in advance of the event.
Coordinator info: Section 504 Coordinator: Student Health & Wellness Resource Coordinator: 541-278-5958 , 2411 NW Carden Avenue, Pendleton, OR 97801