Blue Mountain Community College welcomes and supports Veterans who have served, or are currently serving, in any branch of the U.S. Military
BMCC contact information:
♦ Email us anytime at email@example.com
♦ Stop by during the Pendleton Service Center window hours:
Tuesdays from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Thursdays from 12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
♦ Make an appointment to meet in-person or by phone: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-278-5759
♦ Call the Service Center 541-278-5759 and ask to speak with a Veterans Certifying Official
A BMCC Veterans Certifying Official will be holding Veteran Orientation dates through out the 2015/2016 academic year. More information to come later.
Other important links:
- GI Bill Benefits Comparison Tool
- Department of Defense Tuition Assistance (TA) DECIDE - comparison tool
- GI Bill Information
- GI Bill Web Automated Verification of Enrollment
- Oregon Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Request Military Service Records Online (DD 214/separation documents, personnel records, and/or medical records)
- Umatilla County Veteran’s Services