Request a Transcript
Students now have two options to request an official transcript!
- Service available via the Web at any time, 24/7!
- You will need to have a credit or debit card to request your transcript online. Real-time email and mobile text alerts keep you up-to-date on the status of your order. You can also track your order on our Transcript Ordering Web site!
- You can order as many transcripts as you like in one online session.
- If you do not have a credit or debit card or prefer to pay with cash, you may complete our paper request form.
BMCC pdf forms are either Microsoft Word, or Adobe "Typewriter" enabled. To use the Adobe Typewriter function you must SAVE a copy of the form on your computer, and open with Adobe Reader version 7.0 or higher.
- Application for Graduation To apply for certificate or degree completion.
- Cooperative Work Experience (CWE) Training Agreement (pdf only)
- Degree Intent Change To request a change of degree intent for currently enrolled students.
- Grade Appeal Form Use this form if you are requesting a grade change. This option is available for one year only (Example: course taken spring 2015 - must make request during or prior to spring 2016)
- Note: If you are requesting a change to a "W" that is considered a Request for Late Withdraw Request and must be approved by the Registrar.
- Grade Renewal Petition Financial Aid students should check with financial aid before applying for this option.
- Pass/No Pass Grading Option To request a P/NP grade instead of a grade of A, B, C, D, or F. Request must be done no later than the end of the 4th week of the term and year in which the course is being taken.
- Prerequisite Override Request If you have taken coursework or placement assessments at another college that meet prerequisite requirements in order to register for a BMCC course or courses
- Proof of Oregon Residency To request Oregon residency for in-state tuition purposes. Documentation required.
- Re-Admission Form For certificate/degree-seeking students that have an existing record in our system and want to apply for re-admission.
- Revoke Directory Exemption Status (pdf only) Use this form if you have a directory exemption on your student account and do not have access to the Wolfweb
- Non-Credit Registration form (pdf only)
- Non-Credit Registration – Spanish version (pdf only)
- Overlapping Classes Time Conflict Petition (pdf only)
- Registration Form - (pdf only) Requires parent signature if student is under the age of 16
- Registration Form - Spanish Version (pdf only)
- Request for Late Withdraw To request a late withdraw. Request must be made during the term and year in which the course was taken.
- Request for Replacement Diploma To request a replacement diploma.
- Request to Release Assessment Scores (pdf only)
- Schedule Change Form (pdf only) Use this form to add courses that require instructor signature only. All other changes to your schedule should be done online via the WolfWeb.
- Student Information Correction Request (pdf only) Use this form to correct your last name, date of birth, or to merge multiple student records.
- Transfer Credit Evaluation Request To have your other official college transcript/s evaluated toward your degree intent at BMCC.
Business Office Forms
- Petition for Exception to Refund and Late Fee Penalty Waiver can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or picked up at any BMCC location. For more information about this process call (541) 278-5759.
Financial Aid/ Veterans/Service Member Forms
NOTE: Forms not in blue will be available soon. Please check back
- Additional Income Information for Verification - Dependent Student
- Additional Income Information for Verification - Independent Student
- Conditions of Accepting Financial Aid
- Consortium Agreement (EOU & TVCC)
- Consortium Agreement (Other than EOU & TVCC)
- Credit Extension Appeal (formerly LOT appeal)
- Dependency Override Petition
- Financial Aid Checklist
- Foster Youth Tuition and Fee Waiver
- High School Verification
- Household Verification - Independent
- Household Verification - Dependent
- Income Adjustment Petition
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool Instructions (Downloading IRS info to FAFSA)
- Orphan / Ward of the Court Verification
- Parental Refusal to Provide Information
- Shopping Sheet
- Student Employment Packet, I-9, and W4
- Unusual Enrollment History Review
- Verification Instructions
- Verification of Award Cancelation
- Verification of Dependents other than Spouse/Child
- Verification of Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose
- Verification-Other untaxed income- dependent student
- Verification- Other untaxed income- independent student
- VA - Tuition Waiver (Veterans and Dependents)
- VA - 16/17 Benefits Packet Application