Our Guiding Principles are:
- We choose exhibits which seek to educate viewers.
- We choose exhibits that reflect the diversity of the world outside our local community.
- We provide opportunities for exchange between artists and students.
- We encourage emerging artists in their professional development.
- We provide an environment where artists can explore experimental and non-conventional art and art forms.
- We provide an opportunity for people of all ages to visit BMCC and see higher education as part of their lives.
Proposals for exhibitions are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Proposals for exhibitions are evaluated on the basis of artistic quality, alignment with our Guiding Principles and the variety of the exhibition schedule. The following academic year’s schedule is determined by mid-May of the current year. To apply for an exhibition, please send 10 high quality digital images of your work along with an image list (with the artist's name, title, medium, dimensions and date of completion), a resume and letter of interest. Submissions can be emailed to Lori Sams, Gallery Director, at email@example.com or mailed to Feves Gallery, BMCC, PO Box 100, Pendleton, Oregon 97801 with the images on a CD (materials will not be returned).
Please note that artists are responsible for the cost of shipping and/or transporting their work to and from the gallery and for their travel expenses. The Gallery provides publicity, including postcards and posters, and also hosts an Opening Reception.
CALL FOR ARTISTS: 2017-18 Schedule: Emerging artists are highly encouraged to apply. While proposals for exhibitions are reviewed on an ongoing basis, to be considered for the 2017-18 academic year submissions must be received by March 1, 2017. For the 2017-18 academic year, a focus will be placed on shows exhibiting work by emerging artists.