This program is designed to allow students to take their pre-requisite coursework at Blue Mountain Community College (BMCC). The Pharmacy Technician Program courses will be taken via distance education through Central Oregon Community College (COCC) while staying in Eastern Oregon.
The Pharmacy Technician Program is a three-term, full-time, limited enrollment distance education certificate program, which admits up to six (6) distance education students from the state of Oregon.
- Partnership with: Central Oregon Community College
- Program Start Date: Fall Term of 2016
- Application period: End of fall term 2015 until positions are filled for fall 2016.
- Application materials sent to:
- Must complete Central Oregon Community College (COCC’s) online admission application process and send required information to COCC
- Once accepted call Shannon Waller 541.318-3722 or via email: email@example.com for distance education registration codes.
- Admission selection by: Central Oregon Community College (COCC’s)
- Enrollment is first come-first served for the first 6 distance education students who have completed program preparation and prerequisites.
For more about this program, see:
- General Information /Selection Information
- Prerequisites and Program Preparation
- 2016 Estimated Cost of Program
- Schedule of Required Courses
- Estimated Costs
- Registration Checklist
For questions about the program or application process, contact: