- Serve in a consultative capacity to the college administration for matters related to facilities planning and use
- Deliberate and advance facilities policies
- Deliberate and advance the facilities planning process, including the oversight of a master facilities plan
- Deliberate and make recommendations concerning facilities utilization
- Deliberate and report on tasks assigned by the college administration
- Post approved minutes on the college website; report routinely to the College Coordinating Council; provide special updates to the President’s Cabinet.
Second Tuesday of each month during the academic year, as required, 3:00 pm, Emkigrant Hall Room 128, Pendleton Campus.
|Director Facilities and Grounds (Co-Chair)
VP Admin Services (Co--Chair)
Facilities Assistant (Recorder)
Office of Instruction
Academic Department Specialist
Asset and Contract Coordinator
Members at large
Term of appointment will be one year in length.