The purpose of the IT committee is as follows:
- Serve in a consultative role to the President, College Coordinating Council, Cabinet, and the IT Department through identification and analysis of best practices and implementation of educational technology to support faculty, staff, and students to fulfill the mission of BMCC.
- Serve as a resource and facilitate the sharing of IT uses and application information with faculty and staff. This includes identifying the current uses of IT, collecting information about best practices, finding and sharing training opportunities, and identifying those expert users of specific IT applications who can act as resources for our college community.
- Deliberate and advance information technology and telecommunications strategies and requirements that will anticipate and meet the future instructional, operational, and human resources needs to support the strategic plans of both BMCC and the IT Department.
- Deliberate and report on technology matters and questions when requested to do so by committees, departments, or units of the college.
- Perform an independent peer review of BMCC’s Information Technology plans.
- Work to fulfill accreditation mandates.
Meeting dates will be determined at the first meeting of the academic year. Meetings are held the second Friday of each month from 11:00 to 11:50 am in E-128
|Faculty Department Chair (Chair)||Velda Arnaud|
|Distance Education (Vice Chair)||Bruce Kauss|
|Web / Database Administrator||David Anderson|
|AVP Information Technology||Brad Holden|
|AVP Finance & Business Operations||Celeste Insko|
|Student Affairs||Theresa Bosworth|
|Classified Representative||Tabitha Hall|
|Classified Representative||Jeff Daniels|
|Center Director: Milton-Freewater||Susan Kralman|
|Center Director: Baker||Dan Koopman|
|Center Director: Hermiston||Jacelyn Keys|
|Faculty – CTE||Stan Beach|
|Faculty – AAOT||Chandra Kunapareddy|
|Public Relations||Casey White-Zollman|
|Student Representative||Adrie Traum|
|VP Admin Services||Tammie Parker|
Term of appointment will be 1 year, however, a 3-year commitment is recommended.