- To design, review, and maintain a responsive integrated curriculum.
- To serve as a resource to departments and individuals for understanding the curriculum process and developing new and refining existing programs and courses.
- To review course/program changes and proposals in terms of their impact on college programs, departments, workloads, schedules, equipment and resources.
- To review course/program changes and proposals and recommend approval based on compliance with state and accrediting guidelines as well as transferablity to other institutions of higher learning.
Meetings: Monthly, or more frequently on need.
How will progress be communicated to the college community:
- Agendas and minutes will be posted to email conference folder.
- Information items will be shared through the College Coordinating Council, and the Staffweb
- Institutional Recommendation forms will be prepared or reviewed and forwarded on to the College Coordinating Council for consideration.
- Representatives will receive input and report progress to their constituencies.
Department Representatives (1 from each department):
Adult Basic Skills
Member at Large:
|Director College Prep
Members at large:
Director Financial Aid
VP Student Affairs
Credentialing & Completion Specialist
Dean Student Development & Success
Term of appointment for the representatives: One year in length.