- Advisor View Training - Blackboard Collaborate recording
- Advisor View Basics - Step-by-step instructions
- Degree Audit Orientation - please contact the Registrars' Office to schedule your training.
- Phone: 541-278-5757 or by email to email@example.com
- Degree Audit Instructions - Step-by-step instructions - updated 12.11.17
- e2e Appointment Manager - Step-by-step instructions
- Wolf Help
- Academic Progress Appeals Form
- Advising Intake Form (Checklist for meeting with an Advisee)
- Advising Syllabus 2017-18
- Advising Worksheets:
- Prerequisite Override Instructor Approved to be completed when student would like the instructor to override or waive the pre-requisite for a course.
- Overlapping Classes Time Conflict Petition (pdf only)
- Request for Alternative Testing: To be used by instructors teaching an in-class course when students are not able to test during their normal in-class test time.
- Step by Step College Schedule Planner
- Degree Planning Forms
- Placement Scores/Options (Placement Scores and Options)
- Success Coach Contacts (by subject area)
- Student Time Management Planner Provided by Study Guides and Strategies.
This planner will be helpful in showing a student just how quickly their day can disappear. It is especially helpful to show the challenges of working, raising children, and continuing an education.
- HB3063 Referral for matriculated Early College Credit students that meet criteria of the grant.
- Appointment Manager (e2e) - Login Page
- Online Course Schedule
- College Scheduler (BETA TEST)
- Writing and Math Progression Chart 2016-17
- TES (Transfer Evaluation System). Use this tool to search for transfer equivalencies by selecting the name of the transfer college to show you how courses will be evaluated by BMCC.
- 2016-2017 Certificate/Degree Offerings
- Degree Checklists
- Course List by Type
- Course List by Type - Alphabetical Order by Course Number
- Who to Contact in Enrollment Services
- Oregon Community College and University Program and Transfer Information (updated Oct. 2017)